DiLCo Video Repository
- DiLCo Lecture Series 2024: For 2024, DiLCo is planning a new monthly lecture series with seven 1-hour lectures from January to July.
- DiLCo Lecture Series 2023: In 2023 DiLCo is presenting a monthly lecture series with twelve 1-hour lectures on digital language and communication research.
- DiLCo Methods Day 2023: On 6 October 2023, DiLCo organised a "Methods Day" on methods for on/offline nexus analysis. Five lectures introduced multi-sited ethnography and heterogeneous data management.
- DiLCo Lecture Series 2022: From April to December 2022 DiLCo presented an online lecture series with ten 1-hour lectures on digital language and communication research.
- DiLCo Methods Day 2022: On 7 October 2022, DiLCo organised a "Methods Day" on computational and quantitative analysis of born-digital language. Three lectures introduced current innovative techniques of meaning representation, social media data collection and analysis.
- DiLCo Ethics Lectures 2021: On 8 October 2021, DiLCo organised three online lectures on digital ethics, covering ethical issues in digital and multisited ethongraphy as well as natural language processing.